You are here
General Financial Practices Course - Sachs Harbour
Participants will learn how financial managers make decisions to generate funds, manage assets and accounting processes, report on financial activities, and ensure that assets are protected. This course is one segment of a 10-course certificate in Community Finance.
The General Financial Practices course includes the following:
- Differences between accounting income and cash flow
- Timing of receipts and disbursements
- Methods to accelerate and assure the receipt of payments
- Manage the disbursements to suppliers
- Participants will prepare a cash flow for the organization
- Compliance requirements, accounting procedures, what is required to comply with specific legislation, and the penalties of non-compliance are also highlighted
This course is instructed by Crowe MacKay LLP.
The deadline for applications is November 17, 2017.
A training allowance is provided depending on eligibility. All applications are welcome.
If you are interested in applying or have questions about the General Financial Practices course, please contact: