You are here
IRC Sets 2017 Corporate Tour Dates
The 2017 Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC) Corporate Tour will take place during the second week of June and will be making stops in all Inuvialuit Settlement Region communities.
The Corporate Tour provides beneficiaries with a summary of the accomplishments that have taken place at IRC throughout 2016 and the opportunity to ask questions.
To see when the tour will be stopping in your community, please view the list below:
When: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Where: Inuvik Community Corporation
Cancelled - Sachs Harbour*
When: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Time: 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Where: Paulatuk Visitor Centre Corporation's Boardroom
When: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Time: 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Where: Simon Katoyoak Centre
* Due to mechanical issues, the IRC Corporate Tour presentation in Sachs Harbour is cancelled. This will be rescheduled for a later date. Once we have more details, they will be shared on our website and through social media. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks for your understanding.
** Once more information is made available for Aklavik and Tuktoyaktuk, we will update this page to share those details.
Presentations in each community will provide information on the following areas:
- Land and resources
- Community development
- Human and education resources
- Devolution and self-government
- Community economic development
- Financial results
- Political and cultural representation
Those expected to be part of the IRC travelling party include:
Catering will be provided and a meal will be served during the presentation.
We hope to see you there!
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming IRC Corporate Tour, please contact: