You are here
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC) is committed to improving the social, cultural and economic well-being of Inuvialuit.
Non-profit organizations conduct activities at community and regional levels that contribute to the well-being of Inuvialuit and their communities. Support of these activities provides IRC with the opportunity to demonstrate their commitment.
Objectives of the Donations Policy
- To support bona fide and responsible non-profit organizations whose activities benefit Inuvialuit, primarily at community and/or regional levels.
- To encourage Inuvialuit participation in such activities.
- To support organizations that encourage volunteer effort and demonstrate internal fundraising capability.
- To encourage positive awareness of IRC.
Who is Eligible?
All non-profit organizations are eligible for consideration.
Procedures for Requesting Assistance
All requests for assistance should be made in writing outlining:
- The name of the organization and the proposed activity.
- Number of Inuvialuit who will benefit from the activity; and how they will benefit.
- The total financial requirements.
- The level of support requested from IRC.
- An indication of where the balance of the required funding will be obtained.
Support will be considered on the basis of how well the proposed activities meet the objectives of the Donations Policy.
Where to Send Requests
- IRC will consider requests for support of regional activities.
- Inuvialuit Development Corporation and Inuvialuit Petroleum Corporation will consider requests for support of community activities.
Extent of Support Available
Donations will be considered within annual allocations established by each member of IRC and can be made in cash or in-kind.
Support to National Inuit Organizations
National Inuit organizations will not be eligible for consideration under this policy. All such requests will be considered solely by IRC.
If you have any further questions concerning the Donations Policy, or would like to submit a request, please contact: