These casual positions will assist Child Development/Aboriginal Head Start Centres as casual Caregivers.
If you live in one of these communities: Inuvik, Tuktoyaktuk, Aklavik, Ulukhaktok, Paulatuk, and interested, you are encouraged to apply.
- •Related experience in Childcare a minimum of 2 years’ hands on work experience.
- •Must have an up-to-date immunization record.
- •Able to work a flexible schedule.
- •Early Childhood Certificate or related education would be considered an asset;
- •Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
These positions will be on a casual basis with successful candidates called in as needed. The hours of work may vary depending on the need, but generally fall between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send cover letter & resume (one document) to:
email@example.com OR fax: (1888) 872-7142
Deadline: October 2, 2020
Priority consideration will be given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.