Mackenzie Hotel is currently seeking three enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Front Desk Clerks. As a Front Desk Clerk, you'll be the first point of contact for our guests, ensuring their stay is comfortable and memorable. Apply today to become an integral part of our hospitality team at Mackenzie Hotel.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using computer software for reservations and guest management.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as per the following shifts:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. (Night Audit)
Deadline to Apply: September 30, 2023
Priority given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation - Human Resources Division
Email: email@example.com Fax: 888-872-7142