Inuvik Aboriginal Head Start
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, the Language Instructor plans and implements daily cultural and language-based learning activities for the Aboriginal Head Start and assists with the care of the children, delivery of daily programming and operation of the facility.
- Aboriginal Language Instructors/Early Childhood Development Certificate or equivalent education considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the Inuvialuit language and culture.
- Fluency in Inuvialuktun.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in early childhood.
- Must have up to date immunizations in accordance with the NWT Immunization Schedule, an acceptable Tuberculosis Screening test and provide proof of this prior to start date.
- Must provide a satisfactory RCMP criminal records check, including a vulnerable sector search, prior to hire.
Priority consideration will be given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement
Should this opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation
Human Resources Department Fax: 1-888-872-7142 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled