Under the supervision of the Manager of Capacity, the Skills Matrix Project Lead will utilize their skills and experience to effectively manage and execute the Skills Matrix project while ensuring it meets the standards and is delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as project management or business, is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading projects of various sizes and complexity, managing teams, and delivering projects within budget.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage teams.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and software.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including team members, vendors, customers, and leadership.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong understanding of data analysis techniques and proficiency in the use of software tools for data processing and analysis.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Priority given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation - Human Resources Division
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 888-872-7142