We are hiring a Resolution Health Support Program Assistant to our team! This individual Assistant will perform duties and tasks related to providing former students participating in Residential Schools Settlement processes with access to the specific healing and treatment services that best meet their needs and are able to access these services in timely and reliable manner.
The Program Assistant’s primary role will be to assist the Manager and RHSW team in becoming familiar with the Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement (IRSSA) and Resolution Health Support Program (RHSP), and the delivery of the RHSP in the Beaufort Delta Region (four Inuvialuit, two Gwich’in, and two communities of mixed ethnicity – Aklavik, Inuvik, Paulatuk, Sachs Harbour, Tuktoyaktuk, and Ulukhaktok)
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Post-secondary certificate/diploma/degree in any relevant Health and Wellness field, equivalencies may be considered
- At least two years working experience in the area of Health and Wellness
- Administration and Financial Management will be considered a definite asset
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement and Gwich’in Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement, and Communities in the ISR and GSA.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer database systems
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office productivity applications
- Travel in the Inuvialuit Settlement Region, Gwich’in Settlement Area and southern Canada required
- The incumbent may be required to perform other related tasks
Deadline to apply is July 7th, 2022
Priority given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation - Human Resources Division
Email: email@example.com Fax: 1 (888)872-7142