You are here
Inuit Nunangat Research Program (INRP) call for research ideas.
We are pleased to release this call for research ideas through the Inuit Nunangat Qimilriurrutingit Uukurautaat, Inuit Nunangat Research Program (INRP) that is part of ArcticNet’s North by North program. Do you have a concern or questions about your health and wellness, environment, wildlife, climate change or anything else that is important to you, your community, or your region?
- Huna una ukuat qimilriurrutitnaliingit kiulavigi- What are the research ideas you are hoping to answer?
- Kina qimilriurukpiung- Who would you like to do the research?
- Nani qimilriurniaqpigi- Where will the research take place?
- Qakugutaaqhivit isagutuvit naatchiguvit- When will the research start and finish?
- Qanuq kiuhivigi qimilriurutit- How will you answer the research question?
Please submit your research project ideas by July 24, 2020.
You can send your ideas by:
• Email to INRP@itk.ca
• Film or video to INRP@itk.ca (try to keep under 5 MB)
• Or by phone in your preferred language toll free at 1 866 262 8181
Questions or concerns can be addressed to Inuit Research Advisor for ArcticNet’s Inuit Advisory Committee in the Inuvialuit Settlement Region:
Kendra Tingmiak, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing partner organizations that make up the Inuit Advisory Committee (IAC) are:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (IRC); Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. (NTI); Kativik Regional Government (KRG); Makivik Corporation; Nunatsiavut Government; Inuit Circumpolar Council (ICC) Canada; and Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami.